Didn’t work out? That’s okay! SymiYoga is more than happy to process an exchange or online store credit within 14 days!
Exchanges are accepted on goods within 14 days from the date you received the item. You will need to email: email@example.com that SymiYoga can send you a form that you will need to complete and include in your return.
SymiYoga will get in touch once the exchange is approved. Items received or requests for exchange items outside of this period will NOT be accepted. We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within this time-frame.
- All garments returned to warehouse must be in their original condition, unworn and unwashed, without makeup or deodorant marks and with the original packaging and tags intact.
- The exchanged items must NOT be swimwear or jewellery.
- Symi Yoga is unable to process any exchange on items that were not bought from the SymiYoga online store.
- Refunds are only issued in the unlikely case the you receive a faulty item.
- SALE and Promotional items are FINAL sale. No exchanges, returns or refunds.
- SymiYoga does not refund initial shipping charges for goods returned, except for faulty items. Items we exchange will be resent at our own cost. Your own return postage costs are not refundable.
- SymiYoga is not responsible for the loss of garments being returned. We recommend using a trackable and insured delivery method.
- We must have the exchanged item in our warehouse before your new item is sent.
- All returns must be done via post only. Unfortunately we CANNOT allow customers into our warehouse or head office premises for any reason. This is company policy.
- We cannot process your return until we receive your goods via post only.
- Exchanges or refunds of food supplement & products will NOT be accepted
SymiYoga DOES NOT issue refunds under any of these circumstances:
- change of mind;
- wrong size ordered;
- decided you did not like the purchase, and
- sale items.
Under any other circumstances stated we will gladly offer an exchange or credit towards a future purchase.